ages 16 + – under 18 accompanied by at least one adult
- Ride in designated bike lanes and/or paved bike trails when available.
- Ride in the same direction of traffic, not against the direction of traffic.
- Use provided water bottle cages and bring water with you.
- Be aware of parked cars as doors may open into street.
- Always look over shoulder before making turns or changing lanes.
- Use provided bungee with rack and affix belongings securely an so straps do not impede wheel or get caught up in wheel.
- Carry photo ID at all times.
- Carry health insurance information and any travel insurance at all times.
- Ride with a friend or in a group.
- Use recommended routes to automobile traffic and ensure safety.
- Allow use at any time by any individual younger than 18 years of age.
- Use any Bike if Rider has any existing physical or mental condition that would prohibit Rider from safely operating the Bike.
- Operate a Bike while carrying any item that impedes Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
- Operate a Bike while attempting to exercise your pet (IE Walk the dog)
- Operate a Bike while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that impair Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
- Use any cell phone or mobile electronic device, including, but not limited to, for the purposes of phone calls, text messages, music or any other use that distracts rider from the safe operation of the Bike.
- Wear a headset covering, earplugs in, or earphones covering, resting on, or inserted in, both ears, while riding.
- Allow any other person to use the Items or allow more than one person to be carried on the Bike.
- Overfill the Bike basket or place objects weighing in total more 20 pounds in the Bike basket.
- Violate any applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Operate or use a Bike in any manner during adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to: hail, dust storms, fog, heavy rains, or lightning storms.
- Ride or operate a Bike that has any defect, fails to operate as a properly functioning bicycle or that is in need of repair.
- Continue using the Bike if it, or any component of it, should become defective or malfunction
- Use the Bike for racing, tricks riding, jumping, stunt riding.use the bike for any commercial purposes.
- Use the Bike for any commercial purposes.
- Tow, pull, carry or push any person or object with a Bike.
- Remove or modify any accessories, parts or components of any Bike.
- Ride the Bike without paying applicable user fees at the time they become due.
- Carefully inspect the Bike that Rider wishes to rent prior to use to ensure the Bike is good operating condition.
- Test the Bike’s operating components before proceeding with the intended use, including, but not limited to the brakes, tires, gears, pedals, lights, frame and saddle.
- Promptly notify Operator customer service of any defect, malfunction or needed repair to a Bike.• Adjust saddle to proper height prior to operating the Bike.
- Adjust Bike riding behavior for safe operation according to weather conditions.
- Adjust Bike riding behavior so that it is that of a reasonably experienced and prudent bike rider.
- Contact Operator and local Police immediately in the event of theft of the Bike or an accident that occurred during Rider’s use of the Bike resulting in bodily injury.